At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized for our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our Team in Burnaby, BC. The Warehouse Associate will have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and safety. We offer onsite training, competitive pay with benefits/vacation and a Monday – Friday schedule with day shift hours.
- Organizing and processing incoming warehouse inventory
- Moving skids to disposal, helping our drivers load or unload trucks (when needed).
- Coordinate shipping with couriers
- Make necessary verifications against documents and authorize accuracy of the delivery order
- Process orders and documents for export/shipping
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in the shipping area
- Applicants must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Excel) an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast faced work environment
- Ability to adapt to changes and to learn company policies quickly
- Must have a positive team attitude
- Ability to be accountable for a team and other departments
- IT experience highly desired and considered an asset
- Contributes to Health and Safety
- Warehousing experience is considered an asset
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)