VP, Owner Sucess
GetintheLoopCanada18 days ago
GetintheLoop is the world's most advanced mobile offers platform.
We connect consumers with amazing local businesses, using the latest technology. We provide any business with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop local and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises, are being used by thousands of national and local businesses and our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and experienced sales leader to join our team as VP of Owner Success.
You should have significant hands-on sales experience and love coaching and supporting entrepreneurs. You will be leading a team responsible for supporting our growing franchise network across Canada and the USA, to successfully launch and develop their local markets.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Canadas most exciting growth companies and drive our franchise success as a member of the senior team.
You will be responsible for:
- Local Owner Success - working directly with local franchise owners to help them launch and grow revenue in their market
- Developing an Owner Success Strategy - that provides every local franchise owner with a roadmap and the skills, expertise and support they need to be successful
- Defining Success KPIs - that align with the strategy and goals, and drive every market to achieve those goals
- Coaching and Training - of our network of local owners in the skills and expertise they need to successfully operate a franchise
- Market Visits - (when allowed) undertaking in-market visits to assist with launch and growth alongside the local owner
- Leading the Owner Success Team - to plan, implement, and manage activities leading to the successful execution of our owner success strategy and goals.
- Working with our Marketing, Partner and Education Teams - to help develop strategies and materials that will help our local owners be successful
- Participating in our Senior Team - setting and executing on the overall company strategy and direction.
We will be excited if you have proven experience of:
- Franchise Operations in Canada and the USA
- An understanding of the franchisee point of view
- Selling to national brands and independent businesses - directly and indirectly
- Building and leading a distributed sales team
- 1:1 coaching and personal development
- Using CRMs and supporting technologies to manage and drive sales success
- Working in entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environments
- Working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Being results-driven and able to draw insight from sales funnel data
- Being able to work and manage teams remotely.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary plus
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
- Opportunity to have a major impact on how thousands of small businesses market themselves to consumers across the country.