VP, Franchise Sales
GetintheLoopCanada18 days ago
GetintheLoop is the world's most advanced mobile offers platform.
We connect consumers with amazing local businesses, using the latest technology. We provide any business with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop local and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises, are being used by thousands of national and local businesses and our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
We are now looking for a highly motivated, confident and experienced VP of Franchise Sales to join our team.
As our ideal candidate, you will have significant hands-on sales experience and love both developing strategies and getting directly involved in day to day sales activity. You will lead and grow a sales team responsible for attracting and acquiring new franchisees across Canada and the USA.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Canadas most exciting growth companies and drive our franchise growth as a member of the senior team.
You will be responsible for:
- Franchise Growth - hitting the organizations market growth plans across North America.
- Developing a Sales Strategy - that enables the delivery of our overall franchise sales objectives, through a combination of digital and traditional activities.
- Defining our Sales KPIs - that align with the strategy and goals, and drive the team to achieve those goals
- Leading the Franchise Sales Team - to plan, implement, and manage sales activities leading to the successful execution of our strategy and goals.
- Working with Marketing Team - to measure and improve our lead generation and marketing activities that support our franchise sales success.
- Participating in our Senior Team - setting and executing on the overall company strategy and direction.
We will be excited if you have proven experience of:
- Franchise Sales in Canada and the USA
- Direct selling to entrepreneurs and business people
- Building and leading a sales team
- The sales process, including complex cycles
- The latest lead generation and prospecting technologies and methodologies
- Using CRMs and supporting technologies to manage and drive sales success
- Working in entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environments
- Working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Being results-driven and able to draw insight from sales funnel data
- Being able to work and manage teams remotely.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
- Opportunity to have a major impact on how thousands of small businesses market themselves to consumers across the country.