UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
Unbounce is looking for a Visual Designer who can leverage their passion and design expertise to help build our brand experience.
As a Visual designer, you'll collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions that help market our product and content to different segments. Landing page campaigns, website experiences, digital data reports, brand collateral, and company swag are just some of the many projects you'll help to craft.
What You'll be Doing:
- You will work collaboratively with the Interactive Design Manager, Senior Art Director, and other members of the team to oversee and lead the creative approach and execution of campaigns and digital experiences.
- You'll operate within established brand guidelines to develop graphic styles and visual applications for projects and campaigns. Yet you will also seek out opportunities to elevate digital and brand experiences for our target audience.
- You will lead presentations to stakeholders that explain the process and rationale behind your visual concepts and design solutions.
- You will facilitate brainstorming and ideation sessions with designers, writers and strategists to come up with the best creative solution to a problem or opportunity.
- You'll work closely with Marketing Strategists and Content writers to produce exceptional design experiences for prospects and customers.
- You will respectfully decline the status quo in favour of pushing stakeholders and colleagues outside their comfort zones.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have 5+ years of design experience within brand studios, marketing teams or design agencies.
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and what is your approach/design process to solve a variety of projects.
- You see design as a process to solve business and customer problems no matter how big or small the project
- You have experience working on the full life-cycle of marketing campaigns from ideation through to launch.
- You have expertise in developing visual concepts and storytelling.
- You have a basic knowledge of UI/UX principles.
- You are all about experimentation and learning fast.
- You have a fluid ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and Figma.
- You have basic knowledge of motion graphics.
- You are comfortable making basic text edits and copy suggestions in the initial stages of your projects.
- You have a fantastic ability to manage your time wisely across projects, teams, and competing priorities
- You are receptive to feedback and are excited to learn and share with colleagues.
- You are comfortable leading and managing projects within a team
- You're a good listener and a team player who can build strong relationships with copywriters, team leads and other designers
- You have a holistic understanding of how copy, design, and strategy work together to produce a final product that delivers an exceptional experience while driving business results
- You have solid communication skills and know how to effectively articulate design decisions to key stakeholders while also keeping your team updated on your progress.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.