WHO ARE WE?
Wondershare Canada employs over 50 technology-loving marketers, video makers, animators, and designers who are highly energetic and fully dedicated to Wondershare.
Our mission is to build technology and software products that make every idea achievable for the new generation of creatives. And we empower our Canadian team to take on the most creative challenges to make this possible.
We’re looking for a video producer who thrives in front and behind the camera to be the host for videos on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and other social platforms. You’ll be working directly with other filmmakers, marketers, and creatives to make content for the digital creativity space.
Beyond videos for social media, you'll also be working on larger commercial projects for our variety of products.
Most of our video content focuses on the topic of “digital creativity”, meaning if you're passionate about the digital creative space, this job is for you
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Loves being an on-camera personality
- Passionate about filmmaking, design, photography, and the digital creativity space
- Strong desire to be a collaborative, inclusive, and a driven team player
- You're a resourceful problem solver who can handle multiple projects and complete them on time.
- Has or capable of building a network of connections in the digital creativity industry
- Willing to travel locally and internationally for work
- Knowledge of content trends and familiarity with video-based social platforms including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
- Filmmaking and editing abilities (background in vlogging is an asset)
- Research and scripting abilities
- Experience in full cycle video production workflow
- Articulate and strong ability to communicate effectively
- Able to manage production schedules and coordinate with production teams
- Able to maintain a high creative standard
- Ability to collaborate with other filmmakers and creatives
- Manage production budgets and spreadsheets
- Creative thinker who's able to pitch new ideas for ongoing projects.
*Online Portfolio required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Bonus incentive program paid quarterly
Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including extended health and dental
Personal spending account + Health spending account
Vacation: 15 days
Paid sick days
Lots of growth opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Wondershare.
Wondershare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, political belief, or conviction of a criminal or summary conviction offense unrelated to their employment.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- video editing: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19