Cymax GroupBurnaby, BCa month ago
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to champion the experience of our eCommerce websites and SaaS products. In this role, your keen eye for design paired with your deep curiosity to understand user behavior will be key to developing UX design that optimizes the form and function of our software products. As our first dedicated UX Designer, in this role, you’ll be a trusted partner to the business in creating the best experience for our digital audiences.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing, and launch of our projects. The work is diverse, challenging, and fulfilling, and includes product development of our core SaaS platform and tools, integrations with our broad range of partners, business process automation, platform scale, and security investments, and close partnership with our Analytics and AI team on developing novel insights. We take pride in our highly collaborative, open culture, and love taking the time to celebrate the successes of our teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our products and the current state user experience to identify gaps
- Express ideas and opinions about UX design principles, practices, and methods
- Develop and refine user personas to help deepen our collective alignment with our stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to collect and understand business and user feedback on product usability and design
- Conduct direct and indirect research of our user groups to understand and interpret needs and priorities to help drive adoption and engagement.
- Design mockups, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes as needed to test and iterate on your designs.
- Use the feedback you’ve collected and your design expertise to design and deliver new and improved user experiences.
- Identify and track important UX engagement metrics in collaboration with Product Management.
- Create interactive prototypes for remote usability testing.
Who You Are:
- You have a proven record of creating exceptional user experience in software that drives business results (with a portfolio that showcases your skills)
- Your curiosity is limitless – you seek to understand the “why” to reach the best design recommendations
- You have experience working closely within product management and software development teams, processes, and tools to bring design concepts to reality.
- You have 2-5 years of UX/UI experience in a software environment
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you.So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!