Technical Recruiter (9 months)
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
We’re looking for a Tech-Savvy Talent Acquisition pro, who can join a small team, and deeply care about finding the right talent while providing the best candidate experience possible. If you want to take your full-cycle recruiting craft to the next level in a kind, values-based, SaaS marketing technology company, then read on!
As a passionate gatekeeper for our culture and it’s co-creation, you will have the opportunity to bring efficiency, reporting, structure, and most importantly, CARE to our recruitment process. Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager you will ensure our core values and people-first culture flourishes with each new Unbouncer.
We offer an environment where working from home occasionally goes with the territory. We pay you an extra $1000 to take your 4 weeks vacation. Among other benefits, we are also big on work-life balance and making sure you are learning and developing with 10% of your time set aside for professional development.
This is a temporary, full-time position for the duration of 6 months with strong potential to be extended.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Build and maintain a viable pipeline of technical and non-technical talent of all levels to fill current and future openings (bench strength) at Unbounce
- Support hiring managers by providing full-cycle recruitment services such as assisting with creating job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, making recommendations, reference checking, and salary negotiation
- React and respond in a timely manner, understanding that quick communication contributes to the best possible candidate experience
- Be an unrelenting advocate for a delightful candidate experience and utilize your excellent written and verbal communication skills to smooth the way for candidates and stakeholders
- Ensure candidate communication is top of mind, you champion proactive/timely comms to ensure all applicants are kept up to date on where they're at in our process.
- Champion and leverage Unbounce's culture to build its employer brand and advocate Unbounce as an employer of choice
- Represent Unbounce at industry events, virtual career fairs, and virtual technology-related Meet-Ups
- Support and enhance our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process
A Little Bit About You:
- You have a minimum 4 years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience, with excellent tech recruitment knowledge
- You have demonstrated measurable success recruiting within a high-growth tech company (bonus for SaaS)
- You know that building teams involves more than just filling the role, it requires a holistic understanding of the company culture, values and departmental/organizational needs
- You know what a healthy candidate funnel for your roles looks like and can confidently develop it and speak to it with stakeholders, while partnering with them effectively on setting the hiring process up for success
- You are an expert in many candidate sourcing tools and have no problem rolling up your search sleeves when it's time to build your pipeline
- You have experience working with and optimizing Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You have a strong knowledge of employer branding strategies and you're familiar with the usual suspects (LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.) but are always searching for new and refreshing ways to capture your audience.
- You have a finger on the recruitment community and candidate community, with the ability to raise our profile and represent our brand and culture within that community.
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st.
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00.
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00.
- Networking budget - $500.00.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- One paid Volunteer day per year.
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time.
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.