Technical Project Manager
Cymax GroupBurnaby, BCa month ago
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join the core team responsible for developing and driving the strategy, roadmap, and product execution for our range of eCommerce sites, including Cymax Business and HomeSquare. Reporting to the VP of Products, in this role you will manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders to drive concurrent development projects, metrics, and overall process improvement.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing, and launch of our projects. The work is diverse, challenging, and fulfilling, and includes product development of our core SaaS platform and tools, integrations with our broad range of partners, business process automation, platform scale, and security investments, and close partnership with our Analytics and AI team on developing novel insights. We take pride in our highly collaborative, open culture, and love taking the time to celebrate the successes of our teams.
What you will do
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of a number of concurrent development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to develop and manage schedules based on project goals.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Commit to timelines and budgets.
- Determine and manage requirements and priorities.
- Managing and communicating risks.
- Track and report on project statuFs and metrics.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our project management methodologies as we scale our teams.
What you will bring
- 3+ years of project management and agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum principles.
- Extensive experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Solid knowledge of modern web technologies.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to understand technical as well as business requirements.
- Experience with data integration projects is desirable.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) is desirable.
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!