Technical Product Manager
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well capitalized startup seeking an extremely talented Technical Product Manager to help make every human a home owner. You must have experience building and designing large and complex, yet maintainable SaaS. We are a SaaS enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate is essential.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or equivalent experience
- High-level understanding of product ownership practices and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Ability to articulate and explain UX and technology design decisions to stakeholders.
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
- Manage the product development team to create a strong end product
- Nurture ideas and solutions to customer problems
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon software
- Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects).
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to introduce addy to the real estate industry
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- A teammate can elect your merit for consideration into our employee stock option plan
- Travel is in our DNA. We offer many opportunities for offsite retreats and helping to open new markets.
- Annual learning benefit
- Regular company-wide & team events
Email your resume & cover letter
Include the job you’re applying for in the subject line