Technical Product Manager (API Integrations)
Cymax GroupBurnaby, BCa month ago
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager integrations specialist who can help Freight Club expand business and extend our functionalities. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, in this role you will be instrumental in making decisions, defining and leading the technical integration strategies and roadmap to strengthen and scale our integration architecture.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing, and launch of our projects. The work is diverse, challenging, and fulfilling, and includes product development of our core SaaS platform and tools, integrations with our broad range of partners, business process automation, platform scale, and security investments, and close partnership with our Analytics and AI team on developing novel insights. We take pride in our highly collaborative, open culture, and love taking the time to celebrate the successes of our teams.
What you will do
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders, you will define and lead the technical integration strategies and roadmap to strengthen and scale our integration architecture.
- Review and evaluate API docs from potential eCommerce channels, freight companies, large customers, and other 3rd party integration partners, and provide insight into decision-making for potential integrations.
- Work with existing integration partners to strengthen and evolve their integrations.
- Dive into technical details with partner engineering teams and drive technical solutions.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in sprints with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming, and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Grow into a subject matter expert.
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and integration trends and priorities.
What you will bring
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology-driven company, working directly with software engineering teams to build a product.
- A passion for the power of a great integration strategy and how it can supercharge an application.
- Near code level technical proficiency with modern APIs.
- Strategic experience with API clients and integrators.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale.
- Motivated by finding ways to build and use process to produce results.
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions but know when buy-in is critical.
- Ability and comfort to effectively work remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a proven technical background.
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!