East Side GamesVancouver, BC2 months ago
WHAT IMPACT CAN A TALENT MANAGER HAVE AT ESG?
At East Side Games, we all band together to deliver a world-class gameplay experience for our players around the globe. Whether that’s working with Ricky and the Gang on Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money, or any of our other current or upcoming titles, you’re committed to making memorable player experiences. Everyone has an impact here. As a Talent Manager, you’ll partner with hiring teams to understand their recruitment needs and develop and execute successful sourcing strategies. You’ll be part of our Human Resource Team, building strong gaming communities of talent, while sourcing top talent in emerging industries. Your efforts will build our business as we continue to grow!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Recruit, recruit, recruit! You’ll work closely with Human Resources, Leadership, and Hiring Managers, owning full-cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical roles.
- Apply your strong consultative approach to recruitment with the ability to develop relationships at all levels in our business.
- Handle hard deadlines for games teams and services. You’re successful in navigating various business needs.
- Own how we market our business and positions, whether it’s managing the career site by making site enhancements and updates, building a talent network, monitoring traffic while being social and tactile with our recruiting channels and analytics.
- Be metric driven! Analyze and articulate your methods, while presenting overall results with stakeholders.
- Execute employer-branding initiatives i.e. content marketing, brand awareness campaigns, photos, and videos, etc. Your passion for games carries out in your efforts.
***Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Demonstrated years of recruitment experience, particularly within tech and/or games.
- Proven success filling hard to fill roles and attracting top talent!
- A charismatic and honest communicator with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to read and report on analytics.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and recognize when priorities shift.
- Strong ability to have fun, laugh, and not take everything so seriously!
- You enjoy games, particularly mobile games. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and diligent
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority
- Empathetic, compassionate, and curious
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games – proudly built-in beautiful BC. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined and become the leader in the narrative idle gaming space, writing the playbook on LiveOps in the process. Our huge IPs serve a traditionally underserved audience globally… And we’re just getting started!
Community is everything here. We put people at the core of what we do. Our games and our team have the same goal; to be inclusive and for everyone. We get sh*t done and our team is on hand to step in, listen, and support, regardless of rank. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share refreshments with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We note that our culture is not a monolith, and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equitable employer that values justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of marginalized backgrounds, particularly QTBIPOC folks, to apply, and will acknowledge and value the strengths you bring to foster yours and the studio’s growth.
If this sounds like something you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together!