Senior Web Developer
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 500M people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
We are currently seeking to hire experienced Senior Web Developers to join our Product Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain robust APIs and integrate with third-party APIs to automate manual tasks and streamline business processes.
- Design and develop user interfaces for external reporting and internal business processes using modern front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, or Vue.js.
- Actively participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and suggestions to enhance code quality, readability, and maintainability for fellow team members.
- Conduct stress, load, and performance testing on web applications to evaluate system stability, scalability, and response times under various conditions, making necessary optimizations to guarantee optimal user experience and application reliability.
- Participate in an Agile environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Mentor and support junior web developers, fostering a culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and growth within the team.
Education Requirements: No Minimum Education Requirements
Work Experience Requirement: Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Web Developer using Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails or similar Python-based web framework; Must have at least 5 years of programming experience.
- Demonstrated work history and technical expertise in D-HTML, ReactJS, AngularJS or similar
- Demonstrated work history and technical expertise on Linux platforms
- Demonstrated work history and technical expertise with SQL, schema design, optimization and query analysis
As part of the screening process, candidates will be asked to participate in an online programming assessment through TestDome to demonstrate specific technical competency in relevant areas.
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
NOC Code: 21234
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $120,000 CAD/annum ($57.69/hourly equivalent)
Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation per year
- Health and Dental Benefits available after 90 days employment
- Eligible to participate in Company Profit Sharing Program
Language of Work: English
Legal Business Name: eSell Solutions Ltd. DBA MonetizeMore
Business Address: 101 – 15317 Thrift Avenue, White Rock, BC, Canada V4B 2L4
Location of Work: Lower Mainland, British Columbia with Remote Work Available
Telephone Number: (323) 315-0011
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 101 – 15317 Thrift Avenue, White Rock, BC, Canada V4B 2L4