Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure, Victoria
Senior Technical Analyst
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Senior Technical Analyst manages the acquisition and servicing of infrastructure technology products and related services, develops, and establishes computer systems infrastructure technology policies, procedures and standards and provides advice and counsel to branch and ministry staff, clients, and vendors.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca).
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science field or equivalent and 2 (two) years of related experience; OR,
- Diploma in computer science field or equivalent and 4 (four) years of related experience; OR,
- Secondary School graduation or equivalent and 6 (six) years of related experience.
Related experience must include all of the following:
- Experience coordinating resolution of technical and business problems while managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience evaluating technology architecture and new technologies in order to implement new application architecture solutions that satisfy business needs.
- Experience providing technical advice and guidance to work teams, managers and executive.
- Experience working with a variety of remote monitoring data systems and technologies.
For more information, and to apply online by June 10, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/87147