WillowTree is hiring for empathetic, curious engineers to join our growing team. We work in a fast-paced and energizing atmosphere and help our clients’ build robust mobile and web applications. Our Test Engineering technologies vary by project, so we value flexibility and willingness to learn. Our goal is to build amazing solutions for our clients, and ensuring a quality experience is a crucial part of how we deliver on that promise.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Understand the various types of testing methodologies and can work collaboratively on implementation
- Effectively communicate your testing approach and decisions to clients and teammates
- Have professional programming experience — we’re thinking at least 5-8 + years
- Can architect robust automated testing suites across different platforms
- You follow and advocate for SDLC processes
- Embody a growth mindset and are committed to continuously learning new technologies and honing your craft
- Are motivated by solving problems and finding creative solutions
- Believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- Can recommend solutions for a particular platform's problem
- Consider 'big picture' perspectives and can successfully balance business goals or technical constraints
- Inspire others to write code that is durable, secure, scalable, always up and running
- Are eager to share your knowledge with teammates through mentorship, code reviews, and pair programming sessions
- Have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Have worked with relational and/or NoSQL databases.