ReadyMode is an enterprise grade, cloud-based all-in-one predictive dialer that intelligently connects call center agents with more leads in less time. Make more connections, and maximize agent productivity - all at an affordable cost. We pride ourselves on “transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers.”
At ReadyMode, we are big believers in the 3 E’s - Empathy, Empowerment, and Engagement. We live and breathe these values in everything we do, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. If you are looking to work with a fun, collaborative team that will encourage your growth, this is the place to be.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
In this role, you will be building ReadyMode next-generation, a cutting-edge contact center platform. The primary focus will be on integrating multiple disparate technologies into unified automation. An ideal candidate for us is an experienced engineer who is passionate about building high-performance cloud-based platforms and applications, a brilliant problem solver and a creative self-starter. As a member of the team, you will take end-to-end ownership of a solution to deliver services enriching our contact center platform and applications.
What You'll Do
- Be part of an agile team to develop a scalable, highly available application platform
- Participate and contribute to requirements analysis and grooming
- Understand performance and scalability principles and apply them when developing software
- End-to-end feature development from UI implementation all the way through the middleware and backend platform
- Document and communicate clearly architecture and implementation solutions
- Work closely with product managers, testers, and application architects
- Troubleshoot, harden, support, and evolve current platform in production
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Development or related fields
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
- 7+ years of industry experience in server-side development
- Experience architecting, developing and deploying internet scale, distributed and mission-critical services
- Strong understanding of event-driven systems and architectures
- Experience in designing and implementing asynchronous applications
- Experience in designing and implementing microservices architectures
- Experience in applying design patterns and separating concerns in a distributed system
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful interfaces
- Experience working with MySQL Or other Relational Databases
- Proficient in one of the following popular eco-systems
- Java ecosystem: Spring Boot, Quarkus or Micronaut
- Experience working with Websockets is desired
- Experience with the LAMP Stack is desired
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team
- Positive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic attitude with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in the English language
- Experience Asterisk (VOIP)
- Experience with containerization
- Experience with one of the leading public clouds (AWS or GCP)
The Perks and Benefits
- Extended time off
- Flexible schedule
- Group RRSP matching
- A full health benefits package starting right away
- Annual education and training grant
- Annual allocation to upgrade your personal workspace
- Flexible location: hybrid mode between the office and anywhere.
- The tools you need to get the job done well - Mac or PC, it's up to you!
- Recognition and rewards
- Quarterly extra-curricular activities
- Custom ordered snacks
Ready to become a Readymoder?
If you are interested in being a part of a team that delivers to their clients and growing your career to the next level, we welcome you to apply.
We appreciate your interest, please note due to high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is invested in building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in ReadyMode.