Senior Software Developer - Platform
FISPANVancouver, BC15 days ago
We are looking for an experienced engineer who loves tech, can take ownership of the projects, is able to design and implement solutions to implement complex challenges, wants to be proud of their work and is excited to be part of a team re-shaping the definition of corporate banking applications.
Some of the key requirements for this role are:
• Experience with microservice architecture and distributed systems
• Experience in maintaining production systems with high SLA
• Well-versed in unit and integration testing strategies of APIs
• Understanding of modern cloud infrastructure, deployments and lifecycle
If you feel like you'd be a great fit, let us know why and include some examples of your craft (GitHub links are the best). Here is our tech stack that we work on, on a daily basis.
Our Business / Platform
Our platform consists of 3 key components - cloud-based transactional platform, dedicated business-facing web apps and native integrations with corporates’ ERP/Accounting systems. Banks has been historically lagging on the innovation side and we’re here to change that. We are building the next-generation banking experience for businesses and corporates.
Here are some feature highlights:
• Developers friendly. Everything is available via API #RESTful #springboot #java8 #nodejs #raml #swagger #oauth2 #jwt #postman
• Zero downtime. How about 99.99% uptime including maintenance? That’s our commitment #kubernetes #docker #blueGreenArchitecture
• Continuously updated. How about a few times a day? Not a problem. Our CI/CD pipeline is designed for fast automatic validations and pushing changes into production whenever needed #continuousDelivery #teamcity #blueGreen #jira
Why work with us
1. Experienced Team. Our CEO’s previous company was bought by Paypal for 400$ mil, which makes it one of the biggest acquisitions in Canada! All founding team members have a great deal of experience within their field as well as the majority of our employees today.
2. Technology Company. Tech is our business and we love it. We pick the best in class tools to make our life easier / achieve results faster. Developers’ opinions matter for us. 3. No Overtime Culture. We value efficiency during normal work hours. What unites us is that we come to work to do what we love, but we also understand that personal growth happens on multiple levels and we want you to have a happy family, explore new ideas, develop hobbies!
4. Perks. Prime downtown location close to a Skytrain, spacious office in a modern highrise, kitchen with nuts fruits, company pays for 2 coffee runs/day, sponsored team lunch once a week. You get the most modern MacBook / monitors + any extras which will help you to be productive.
5. 4 weeks vacation from day 1!
FISPAN is on a mission to become the best place to explore, start, and grow a career for everyone. We are committed to building a workplace that recognizes, respects and elevates all individuals. We recognize that the differences in each of us is what makes FISPAN a different kind of business.