Senior Software Developer
Cymax GroupBurnaby, BCa month ago
In this role, you’ll build and deliver software against our cutting-edge freight management system in the Freight Club division of our business. You will use your deep technical knowledge in web application development to create interfaces and tools that are user-friendly and add value to the platform. You’ll work closely with the Technical Project Manager and the Development team on what you build, and will also partner with users across the organization to ensure the end product meets a broad range of needs.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing, and launch of our projects. The work is diverse, challenging, and fulfilling, and includes product development of our core SaaS platform and tools, integrations with our broad range of partners, business process automation, platform scale, and security investments, and close partnership with our Analytics and AI team on developing novel insights. We take pride in our highly collaborative, open culture, and love taking the time to celebrate the successes of our teams.
What you'll do:
- Use your smart, strategic decision-making abilities to think problems through and make strategic software choices with the best outcome
- Participate in design, code review, and implementation of new product features
- Assist in diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with the product
- Support in solving the day to day bugs reported by internal teams
Who You Are:
- Experienced in web application development utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC / Core, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with web services REST API.
- Deeply understand object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development would be an asset.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM development environment.
- Experience with Azure, Web jobs SDK, Azure functions
- Self-motivation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable using Git and related tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc
- You have experience with Vue or a similar modern framework (e.g. Angular or React)
Bonus Points: Experience with Test-Driven Development
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!