Senior Sales Engineer
FabricVancouver, BC23 days ago
Who we are:
Fabric is a new commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create Amazon-grade shopping experiences. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Staples and eBay, and our CEO created multi-billion dollar projects at Amazon. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for technical solution design and presentation as well as leading client development efforts. SE's are cross functional experts. They work with the Sales team by taking the lead in presenting solutions and helping close new relationships, while also partnering with the Professional Services/Delivery teams on onboarding clients to new products and services.
On the delivery side, SE leads the onboarding of new relationships, transitioning technical requirements, and answering complex technical or substantive questions from the client. He or she must be a demonstrated expert in discovery processes and technologies in the following domains: e-Commerce, retail, product data management, content management, order management. This includes being able to design complex solutions with clients and Service Delivery teams and being able to consult on workflows and their associated pitfalls.
- Integral part of a team to identify and qualify business opportunities and develop a strategy to resolve technical matters.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices.
- Own the technical relationship with Fabric clients, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources. Work directly with customers to create solutions and use cases that leverage Fabric product integrations that generate business value.
- Articulate Fabric’s vision on technologies and solutions towards our Clients; position Fabric as a thought leader on eCommerce solutions.
- Lead prioritization of Customer solution / technical requirements and champions resolution of solution/product gaps internally (also towards Product Groups).
- Travel to Client sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as a consultant, sales engineer, solutions engineer, solutions architect, program management, technical product management, or technical marketing
- Deep technical understanding of cloud software solutions and high-performance multi-tier applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels
- Experience in establishing and managing customer relationships and effectively managing expectations
- Strong understanding of eCommerce
- Experience implementing legacy & monolithic eCommerce solution such as - Oracle Commerce Cloud (ATG), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), SAP Hybris, Magento or Shopify Plus
- Experience running multiple projects or deals under tight timelines.
- eCommerce platform delivery experience is preferred
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally