Our customers’ Network Operations teams oversee some of the world’s largest corporate networks and need rapid, actionable information to isolate network and application problems as soon as they occur. AppNeta is applying the latest machine learning techniques to further reduce time-to-detect and time-to-diagnose so that overstretched NetOps teams can fix problems faster.
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager with a track record in successful product definition and delivery with a focus on data analytics, visualization and anomaly detection. You’ll lead an already strong development team with industry-leading SaaS credentials and practices, taking it to the next level with automated network insight.
What’s in it for you?
- Become an integral member of our growing Product Management team and contribute to the full life cycle of new capability development from ideation to launch
- Significant influence on the long term product vision and roadmap
- Remote first environment with monthly work from home allowances
- Thorough employee onboarding and training
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Generous family leave
- Unlimited vacation and every other Friday off
What you’ll be doing
- Be a fully engaged product owner, from ideation, development, and through the launch of innovative capabilities
- Manage requirements and scrum process for an engineering team
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers and customer success team to ensure value delivery to the customer
- Contribute to a long term product vision, help define and communicate the roadmap both internally and to customers
What you’ll bring to the table
- 5+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in bringing products and features to market.
- Demonstrated strength managing technical requirements for a scrum team.
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of large enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus points if you have these skills or experiences
- Solid knowledge of networking, monitoring or application synthetics preferred
- Strength and depth in machine learning, business intelligence, data analytics and visualization
Let’s start a conversation
Candidates rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
If this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box” we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits for you and the ones you love
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave
AppNeta is the only network performance monitoring solution that delivers visibility into the end user experience of any application, from any location, at any time. With AppNeta’s SaaS-based solution, IT and Network Ops teams at large, distributed enterprises can quickly pinpoint issues that affect network and business-critical cloud application performance, regardless of where they occur. AppNeta is trusted by some of the biggest Fortune 1000 companies, including 3 out of the 5 largest corporations in the world, as well as 4 out of the 5 largest cloud providers.