Senior Product Manager
TerrameraVancouver, BCa month ago
We are seeking a well-rounded Senior Product Manager to join our multi-disciplinary Soil Carbon and Plant Intelligence team that are working on ambitious, world-changing initiatives. The successful candidate will own the entire product cycle through strategic planning and product ideation, system architecture, collaborations with multi-disciplinary internal teams and client-facing stakeholders, and design and launch of new product in a rapid development environment for multiple target segments. The successful candidate will make a huge impact, as the inaugural product will be a revolutionary solution as part of the world-renowned Global Centre for Regenerative Agriculture - aimed to bring together farmers and clean technology to turn climate change, economic crisis and food insecurity into opportunities.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and other relevant qualifications. This position will work remotely based in Canada.
To build the inaugural, globally-demanded product from the ground up and leading product development cycle through go-to-market phase and continuous improvements.
Reporting to the Head of Soil Carbon Innovations, the Senior Product Manager works closely with the multi-disciplinary Research & Development and Soil Carbon groups.
- Serve as full-cycle product manager leading multi-faceted activities and overall planning from concept to stakeholder relations in parallel with requirements gathering and uncovering insights through post-launch
- Tracks and reports on the progress of initiatives and user stories within the context of the product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assumes ownership in building and maintaining the product backlog
- Develops multi-level system requirements and technical specifications in collaboration with Terramera’s cross-functional teams of engineers, scientists, and other groups
- Envisions the product design and iterations that fosters a holistic user experience and bridge overlapping functionalities between features and related technologies & platforms
- Participate in user research alongside UX & researchers to understand user needs, identify and diagnose pain points, lead testing and validation, formulating modifications, and contribute to designing products that materialize Terramera’s product vision and business goals
- Create and curate content catered to multi-targeted audiences upon meetings with stakeholders
- Own the system architecture and documentation, wireframe, wire flow, and prototyping activities
- Stay abreast of new opportunities and industry trends in system design and product management
- Perform other related duties in keeping with the purpose and accountabilities of the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a product management, product owner and/or scrum master role, translating the product vision into a recognized organization’s milestone
- Experience in applied research setting focused on integrating user research and stakeholder analysis into system/product design practices
- Proven success in leading the architecture, product design, modules, UX/UI design and prototyping for a system, which delivered substantial impact to stakeholders
- Knowledge of systems and design thinking principals and best practices
- Familiarity with agile project management and scrum is an asset
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Exemplary critical thinking, versatility, and storytelling
- Strong organizational skills followed by excellent execution
- Adapts quickly and copes effectively to changing priorities and conditions
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to multitask within ambiguous, fast-moving, complex environments while also driving toward clarity and creative solutions
- Takes initiative, generating new and innovative approaches to problems
- Genuine interest in environmentalism, such as climate change and regenerative agriculture
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
WHO WE ARE
Terramera is a globally-recognized cleantech leader focused on fusing AI, science and nature to create revolutionary technologies that transform how we grow food and solve other world-scale challenges. With its Actigate™ Targeted Performance technology and mission to unlock the intelligence in nature to ensure a world that thrives and provides for everyone, Terramera is committed to reducing global synthetic chemical loads in agriculture by 80 percent while increasing global farm productivity by 20 percent by 2030. The privately held company was founded in 2010 and has grown to include a world-class bench of engineers, scientists, advisors and investors. Terramera is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, has integrated operations that include state-of-art research labs, robotics workshop, greenhouse and farm, and has 250+ patents in its IP portfolio.
Our success begins with our people. We’re looking for A-Players who are passionate about making a difference as we are and thrive in environments that are dynamic, challenging and rewarding. Join our movement, as we set a new standard and change the world together as a highly dedicated, innovative, future-focused and solutions-oriented team.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information on Terramera, please visit our website at www.terramera.com
Terramera is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.