Senior Manager, Business Enablement
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Business Enablement to manage our business operations activities, processes and structures. In this role, you’ll work closely with the members of the entire Operations Unit and leaders across the organization to drive business transformation and change that enables Unbounce to deliver on its fullest potential. The role will require the successful candidate to balance and lead operational efficiency, effective change management, internal communications, project management, business performance frameworks, risk mitigation, and program management all in support of enabling Unbounce to meet its ambitious growth goals. We are looking for someone who knows what works and is willing to work with us to find and implement the right solution to meet Unbounce’s operational needs, not simply a solution. Our ideal candidate will see this role as an opportunity to demonstrate their deep operational and business excellence working in a service-providing company.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Develop, implement, improve, and grow our business operations model to stay ahead of the needs of the business, and ensure we are running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives
- Act as the people leader to the Enablement team, whose areas of impact include change management, communications, process improvement, and operational efficiency across the operations Unit and organization
- Accountable for managing the rhythm of business across all teams and units, to ensure transparency, alignment and effectiveness
- Continuously evaluate programs, policies, and methods of completing work for appropriate speed and efficiency optimization
- Manage a continuous process for internal communications, centering around clarity, transparency and the 'why' behind business proposition decisions. Responsibilities include among others acting as a communications partner and executor for the Senior Leadership Team and our President; serving as a key driver of our internal brand, aligning our internal narratives to the messaging and positioning that we are promoting externally, to ensure our employees know and are aligned around our own story and what we are saying out to the market; driving our fun, positive culture
- Lead the co-creation of a unified project services discipline based on recognized methodology and best practices, and act as our internal champion of change management - aligning leaders on how to drive and communicate change effectively
- Demonstrated ability in delivering meaningful cost savings and committing to deeper investment decisions, in service of what is best for Unbounce, its people and its product
- Work with stakeholders from across the company to build connection and trust, enabling quick decision making and buy-in with ongoing projects
- Develop, implement, and utilize right-sized process frameworks for our organizational size and needs, to help structure work, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment
- Create, manage and deliver business operations-related reporting, incl. reports to manage risks and issues and improve team communication and collaboration
- Partner very closely with many groups, incl. but not limited to the Senior Leadership Team, our President, our Finance, Revenue Operations, Business Technology & Compliance, People and Culture and Data teams
A Little Bit About You:
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in a similar leadership role within a service-oriented industry, with Business experience at a Manager (or equivalent) level
- Demonstrated experience and success in creating, implementing and training on business operations frameworks for strategic planning & communications, goal setting, tracking progress toward execution etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a team
- You are clear yet collaborative and bring a calm and patient approach working with many stakeholders with often conflicting viewpoints, always committed to staying “above the line” in your approach
- Demonstrated success in advising and working directly with senior leaders and executives
- Deep understanding and experience with organizational-wide change management methodology and best practices
- Confidence in best practices, and comfortable “breaking the mold” for what works best for Unbounce
- Experience shifting effortlessly between being a strategic advisor and a “doer” - the role requires both skillsets
- Proven communication skills with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate, influence, collaborate and build consensus in a diverse environment
- Ability to see interdependencies across multiple initiatives and bring people alongside you to create the tools and processes needed towards improving or creating new initiatives and projects.
- Embodies and champions Unbounce’s culture, core values (Courage, Ambition, Being Real, Empathy, Diversity), and leadership attributes (Connect, Amplify, Bias for Action, Grow People, Create the Future, Self Leadership).
- Proactive, strategic, and analytical mindset to identifying and solutioning, while keeping Unbounce’s people-first mindset at the forefront of organizational issues and new initiatives
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.