Senior Global Digital/Web Manager
GalvanizeVancouver, BC20d ago
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
The Sr. Global Digital/Web Manager will manage the Galvanize website and a broad range of digital initiatives in support of Galvanize marketing efforts. They will strategize and oversee the development of web-related projects through the complete life-cycle including scoping, planning, design, development, implementation, post-implementation analysis, technology selection and close. The objective is to drive targeted brand awareness and new ARR pipeline creation via strategic development of our worldwide web properties.
Strategy & Leadership
- Set, deliver, and drive high-level strategy for global websites.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website and digital experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Lead, define, document, and own processes and procedures related to web properties.
Development and maintenance
- Drive the design, content, and development in pursuit of the online goals (lead capture, spend efficiency, etc).
Paid Acquisition and SEO
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO working with agency and internal resources.
- Assist in driving worldwide paid media campaign strategy, monitoring and measurement.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in leading strategic digital and web marketing development and maintenance (preferably for a SaaS company).
- A desire to partner with demand generation to optimize lead generating content.
- Extensive experience around SEM and SEO.
- Exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Experience managing and scaling multiple multi-lingual sites, and an understanding of regional enterprise software buying patterns.
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.