Senior Full Stack Engineer
RoutificVancouver, BC3 months ago
Routific is a best practices-driven engineering team (committed to continuous deployment, continuous integration, automated testing, etc), looking for exceptional, startup-minded developers to join our growing team.
If you want to experience what it's like working with a tight team of entrepreneurs, and you'd like to maximize the pace of personal development, Routific might be the place for you to jump-start your career.
Our office is located at the heart of Vancouver downtown, in the iconic Harbour Centre. We believe that employee happiness will lead to team productivity. Company perks include: generous extended health benefits plan, free gym membership, top-of-the-line Apple hardware, electric sit/standing desks, and the state-of-the art Herman Miller Aeron chairs – remastered and fully loaded, ftw!
While we are currently working entirely remotely for safety during the COVID pandemic, we hope to return safely to the office soon. In the meantime, we are continually improving our remote work experience with new tools and ways to collaborate, as well as a variety of events to help you become ever closer to your peers. Please note that even after our return to the office, we expect to continue supporting entirely remote work.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Code for fun and are a true hacker at heart
- Love to learn. And you pick up new languages/concepts hyper-fast
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and design patterns
- Are excited about working with a passionate and fast-paced team, taking on significant responsibilities
- Take true ownership of your code that is being used by real businesses in the real world
Bonus Points, for any of the below:
- Passion for super-clean code
- Enjoy advancing DevOps to the benefit of your team
- Have an interest in mobile development
- Prior experience with startups
- Familiarity and comfort with Git and GitHub
- Prefers a data-driven environment as opposed to an opinion-driven one
- Generous extended health benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive and transparent compensation
- Unlimited education budget for conferences and workshops
- Team lunches, social events and a focus on work life balance
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware
- On top of all this, we give you a $400 budget for home office improvements while we’re all working from home.
Once we are back in the office we will provide a free gym membership, electric sit/standing desks, state-of-the-art Herman Miller Aeron chairs and we always offer the option to work fully remote!
Our Culture & Values:
- Our diverse team works from our beautiful downtown Vancouver office with sweeping views of the North Shore mountains and Burrard Inlet. Remote is OK too!
- We are driven by our core values of Radical Transparency, Real Teamwork and Rapid Professional Growth.
- To learn more about team and our culture, check out our website https://routific.com/careers/
More about us? Routific – named one of Fast Company’s “World Changing Ideas” – is a purpose-driven startup determined to reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions. Our platform strives to be the easiest delivery management software on the market, empowering small and medium sized businesses to save time and fuel, and to work as efficiently as possible. Today, Routific has optimized routes for delivery fleets in more than 900 cities around the world. Routific's investors include Techstars Chicago, Pallasite Ventures, Firestarter Fund and Axiom Zen.