Senior Frontend Developer
UnbounceVancouver7 months ago
Do you enjoy crafting compelling customer experiences? Would you like to empower customers to create high performing and delightful conversion experiences? Do you like creating rapid prototypes in an experimentation heavy environment in order to test a solution well before they go to market? If you answered yes to these, please read on!
Our Content Team drives some of the most visible and critical parts of our application as well as some projects on the horizon that we’re really excited to dive into. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to facilitate growing our technical capacity to rapidly iterate and increase our ability to continuously release software. You will have the opportunity to find creative solutions, and be empowered to take risks while designing and building out your solutions. Along with our team, you will be helping thousands of small businesses and help millions of people find what they need in an easier and smarter way online.
What you will be Doing:
- Collaborate, learn from and mentor peers to improve our individual craft and how we work as a team
- Work with Engineering to ensure we are building the right thing, at the right time, in the right way
- Work with our Product team to contribute perspective to the customer facing projects, and collaborate on technical improvements
- Work across team to optimize cost and performance
A Little Bit About You:
- You have experience with React or a similar modern framework (e.g. Angular or Vue).
- You can lead large tasks requiring Architecture and Design skills both within and across team and technology area boundaries.
- Has experience with rapid prototyping and quickly putting experiments in front of customers
- You understand what good ownership of a software system looks like
- Participated in the full development lifecycle of applications, and seek to improve how we work, not just the code we write
- Has demonstrated behaviours of initiative and drive, that have pushed things forward.
- Known for releases that have been well thought out and documented (e.g. alerting and monitoring considerations, documentation, etc)
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process