Senior Enablement Manager
GalvanizeVancouver, BC20d ago
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
At Galvanize, we are serious about designing and delivering training that is engaging, instructionally sound, and conceived to produce measurable results. We are looking for a Senior Enablement Manager to join our Enablement team, with a focus on supporting our customers' success directly and through the readiness and effectiveness of our Service Partner eco-system and Global Customer Success Organization. The ideal candidate will have a background in learning theory, instructional design, and Active Learning techniques. You'll collaborate closely with other leaders and subject matter experts within Customer Success, Business Development, Operations, Marketing, and Product Management. Your input will infer, and shape business processes and your output will ensure optimal retention and execution capabilities across all roles in the Customer Success and Service Partner organizations. This is a meaningful individual contributor role that reports to the Senior Director of Enablement.
As a Senior Enablement Manager you will:
Contribute to customer success
- Collaborate with the enablement team and subject matter experts to design, implement, and deliver enablement programs.
- Partner with leadership to identify and prioritize product and process related enablement requirements for a varied audience of service partners, staff and customers.
- Certify partners and staff to ensure competent delivery of enablement programs
- Create timely, engaging and relevant enablement content that support customer's adoption of new capabilities
- Work with partners, staff and customers in all the time zones across the globe
Demonstrate program effectiveness and impact
- Collaborate with enablement leadership to define, organize, track, and manage effectiveness measures that are used to summarize the value of our enablement programs
- Generate storyboards in Galvanize gear that communicate business impact of enablement programs
Drive program adoption
- Promote and pitch enablement programs through Go To Market teams
- Gather program success proof points such as customer testimonials and program feedback
- Create assets that communicate the program and benefits
- 5+ years creating, delivering & managing enablement programs with a lens on Customer Success or Customer Experience, ideally within B2B SaaS organization
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University
- Experience using LMS, CMS, and learning authoring systems like MadCap Flare
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Experience developing effectiveness measurement programs
- Experience using analytics solutions (ACL, Qlik, Tableau)
- Global company experience a plus
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.