Senior DevOps Engineer
TruliooVancouver, BC19 days ago
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Our company has been recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, named by BC Tech Association as “Emerging Company of the Year” and “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum. Hear from the Trulioo Technology team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To help support our continued growth, we are looking for a full time position for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to expand our Technology team. This role will report into the Manager of Software Engineering, and focus on implementing the various environment technologies to support our environments. Our Technology team goes above and beyond to ensure our software systems are robust and highly maintainable. We are a 24/7 operation that requires on-call coverage to serve any technical incidents that may arise.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver scalable and secure infrastructure solutions for APIs, services and websites
- Integrate with infrastructure monitoring systems
- Proactively monitor, escalate and resolve systems issues
- Design and build automation systems to support CI/CD pipelines
- Influence best practices across teams
- Communicate with technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Strong experience with deploying and managing SaaS in the cloud
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Extensive experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of administration of Postgresql, or other relational databases
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small teams
- Proven knowledge of networking concepts and software architectures for performance, scalability and high availability
- Strong scripting skills - deployment automation and configuration management experience with tools like PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with the ability to build relationships and influence
Education and Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a DevOps in 24×7 uptime environment
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.