We are now looking for a passionate technical leader to join our Mobile SDK team.
You will be a senior developer of our native Android SDKs, which are used by our enterprise customers to integrate with our platform.
In this role, you will develop and release new SDK features and functions, add automation and assist with testing, improve our internal development and release processes, and create updated technical documentation for our Android SDKs, to meet the requirements and expectations of our Enterprise integration customers.
As our ideal candidate, you are a great communicator, have previous experience in a senior development role that required you to lead a team and have extensive experience developing with the Kotlin programming language on the Google Android platform.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Software Development - Improve and enhance our existing native Android SDKs.
- Testing Automation - Automate testing for critical paths and key features.
- Release Management - Deliver frequent, high-quality releases.
- Documentation - Ensure adequate and up-to-date technical documentation exists, suitable for internal operations and external integration customers.
- Project Management - Be the lead technology voice in product and feature planning to prioritize road maps and constructively solve problems quickly and effectively
- Training - Provide thorough and instructive code review and feedback to Junior Developers and Developers
- Technical Knowledge - Maintain an thorough level of knowledge of all internal workings and technical designs of our Android SDK products, processes, and current best practices
We will be excited if you have proven experience of:
- Experience - 5+ years professional experience in Android development.
- Results-Focus - Proven ability to develop & ship substantial features as the sole developer.
- Problem Solving - Handle open-ended problems with ambiguity well.
- Organization - Ability to estimate tasks methodically and accurately, and to manage multiple tasks, release versions, workflows at the same time.
- Leadership - Manage multiple developers working together to deliver a specific feature or release.
- Team Player - Collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create