Radius SecurityVancouver, BC18 days ago
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Experienced Sales Professional
Who you are: You are a driven career Sales Professional who has a demonstrated track record of selling Value Driven products or services. Highly ambitious, you enjoy building sales and reaping the rewards of growth. You lead by example and demonstrate hard work and strong business ethics in achieving company sales targets. You have “been there and
done that” and this exciting opportunity is the next step in your career advancement.
Who we are: Let me introduce ourselves, we are Radius Security and our Human Detection Technology catches bad guys, Redhanded.
We have had a long and successful history in taking care of our customers and catching a lot of bad guys along the way. Since 1948, we have been protecting businesses in Canada and the USA and our goal is to be the most trusted security provider, protecting what matters most to our customers while delivering unmatched service with passion each and every day.
We have BIG aspirations for our Vancouver – Lower Mainland team and are looking for an ALL-STAR sales professional who is looking for an incredible opportunity to join a very fast-growing company with a revolutionary new product with almost limitless possibilities.
Our mission: We don’t scare them away, we put them away!
Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development is the primary goal initially. Account management is secondary. (70% business development and 30% account management) You will then manage your new accounts for additional business and referrals.
- Conduct proactive sales calls and schedule meetings to qualify and then close.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline and advance value-based opportunities using effective selling techniques.
- Utilize marketing presentation material and initiatives to nurture prospective clients and to communicate the value of our suite of services in a meaningful, effective way.
- Two overnight trips per month.
Competencies - You have a proven track record of competency in the following:
- Setting and Achieving goals
- Solving problems and taking action
- Sales prospecting
- Overcoming objections
- Qualifying opportunities
Results - You have proven that you can:
- Continually grow and generate business from new customers
- Meet or exceeded all sales quotas
- Continually generate high client satisfaction
- Use a CRM to manage and report your sales pipeline
Intangibles - You are:
- A hard worker with a strong work ethic
- Always good at following through
- An open and honest communicator
- Motivated by money
- An individual with high moral and ethical standards
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
Skills - You are skilled at:
- Prospecting for new business
- Questioning and qualifying
- Handling objections
- Oral and written communication
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Performance - You have in the past:
- Dealt with top decision-makers and multiple decision makers
- Made cold calls
- Sold value over price
- Had positions with commission-based selling
Additional DNA - You:
- Think and act like an owner
- Deliver results
- Keep things fun
- Are eager and self-motivated
- Are confident
Compensation and what we offer:
- Insane earning potential well in to the six figures – We are growing and expanding in the Vancouver Lower Mainland market, so the opportunity is yours for the taking!
- Ridiculously supportive leadership who are willing to invest in your success. Whether its coaching, providing direction, or even external trainings that can help you advance your skillset – your leaders will have your back.
- Competitive benefits package which includes, cellphone, computer, medical, and dental.
Front of the Line - If you have the experience:
- 6 plus years proven sales experience in a Business Development.
- Experience in selling to construction or car dealerships.
- Market development with technology in B2B, medium to large commercial enterprises.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or Marketing.