Sales Development Manager
KlueVancouver, BC15d ago
Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn't random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That's how we feel about Klue. We're a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter's pace. We don't tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk-taking is encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Investors you've heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you've heard of are working with us.
You'll be joining as part of the foundational team of a profitable proven startup, doubling seven-figure revenue year over year, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs. Klue was founded by Jason Smith (former President @ Vision Critical, 5X startup entrepreneur) and Sarathy Naicker (former Chief Technologist @ Sophos).
Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit.
What you’ll get to do
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll have the responsibility for the performance of the entire SDR team
- Set the overall direction and strategy to meet quotas
- Coach and mentor to help the team CRUSH their goals
- Hire rock stars to grow the team
- Act as a culture ambassador and lead through action
- Provide data and metrics to Marketing Director and Sales leadership to drive better business decisions
- Partner with Marketing & Sales leadership to establish common growth plans, targets, rules of engagement
- Have major impact on Klue’s growth
- Be part of an incredible story of Vancouver start-up success
What you need to succeed at Klue:
- Previous experience in SaaS sales management, ideally in a fast growing environment
- A proven track record of driving business results through strategic vision, self-motivation and plain old just getting s%#t done
- You're a doer. No job is too small. You get that startup work isn’t glamorous and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves.
- People trust you; you're authentic and genuine and draw people in.
- You are an optimist to a fault, full of energy, you can't be beat down
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
2. You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You'll get flexible vacation
5. You'll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
What's it like working at Klue? Check out our culture video: https://vimeo.com/390567584
If this has peaked your interest, click here to learn more about this role, Klue, and to apply.
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.