MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As a Regional Onboarding Senior Manager, you will ensure the success of all onboarding activities ongoing in the region (BC) and will support the onboarding teams in their key customer interactions to ensure their success.
- Define and execute the onboarding strategy and tactics to achieve and surpass the territory objectives;
- Identify and monitor KPI's to achieve and surpass the objectives (LTV/CAC, CSAT, ARR) ;
- Work in close collaboration with the other regional directors to ensure a standardize and high quality onboarding methodology ;
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and product management to maximize account performance and customer satisfaction ;
- Support the onboarding teams in their key customer interactions and onboarding activities to ensure their success ;
- Manage and assess the performance of the onboarding team;
- Contribute actively to the professional development of the onboarding team members;
- Participate in the recruitment, training and mentoring of the onboarding team;
- Any other related tasks.
- Post-secondary studies (CEGEP or University) in business administration, project management, software engineering or any other relevant field;
- 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience leading and managing teams;
- Strong sense of organization and structure of a work plan;
- Excellent customer service and thoroughness;
- Ability to establish fruitful interpersonal relationships and to recognize complex emotions coming from others;
- Ability to support and motivate the onboarding team in exceeding objectives;
- Strong ability to work as part of a team showing versatility and flexibility;
- Autonomy, analytical skills and sense of initiative;
- Be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Valid Driver's Licence & car;
- Health Industry experience (asset).
- Trips will be required, and the frequency will depend on the week;
- Schedule flexibility and availability to travel throughout BC.
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Paid time-off offered during Christmas (the equivalent of one week).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic).
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.