Real Estate Acquisitions Manager
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking an extremely talented Real Estate & Acquisitions Manager to help make every human a homeowner. You will work with the rest of the management team to develop real estate acquisition and development strategies for the company.
The primary focus of this position is to evaluate and assess potential real estate acquisitions, divestitures and development and redevelopment maximizing profitability for the company and its member investors. The Real Estate & Acquisitions Manager will research, evaluate and analyze options and information that will lead to optimal decision-making for real estate acquisitions.
We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
You must have
- A Real Estate Professional or Accountant and Entrepreneur with at least ten to fifteen years of experience and a demonstrated track record of success in real estate acquisitions, divestitures and development.
- Evaluate and assess potential real estate acquisitions, considering profitability for the company and its member investors.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance the property portfolio and to mitigate risk.
- Provide executive management with advice on the implications of real estate activities.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of real estate trends and forecasts.
- Create and manage processes for real estate portfolio’s statistics/data, forecasting, budgeting and reporting with the engineering team.
- Exceptional analytical & organization skills and computer proficiency including a strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets / Documents.
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to enable every human to be a homeowner.
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- You are not afraid to tackle hard problems, but know when to ask for help because you enjoy working as part of a team. You hold yourself, and your team, accountable for excellence through kind collaboration, not judgement,
- Acquire 50 – 100 properties in 12 months