Product Requirements Analyst
Cymax GroupBurnaby, BCa month ago
We’re looking for a Product Requirements Analyst who will support decision-making that impacts our bottom line by using data and systems insights to shape the direction of our technical products. You will use your critical eye for detail and passion for all things data to analyze and elevate product features. Working alongside our Operations, Merchandising, Finance, and E-Commerce teams, you’ll gain deep knowledge of our processes to identify opportunities to optimize the current state, and will use your critical thinking and business skills to bring the best possible solutions to life.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing and launch of our projects. The work is diverse, challenging, and fulfilling, and includes product development of our core SaaS platform and tools, integrations with our broad range of partners, business process automation, platform scale, and security investments, and close partnership with our Analytics and AI team on developing novel insights. We take pride in our highly collaborative, open culture, and love taking the time to celebrate the successes of our teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to capture business and user requirements for core projects, internal products, and client-facing platforms
- Drive grooming sessions with the technical team to clarify requirements and architect solutions
- Validate requirements by defining acceptance criteria and testing assumptions
- Develop, own and maintain automated reports, business metrics, and KPIs to support critical decision making, all while identifying revenue drivers, costs, and risks
- Lead training sessions with internal stakeholders to champion the efficient use of data and to standardize final results
Who You Are:
- You have previous experience in a Business or Technical Analyst role focused on requirements gathering and collaborating directly with software development teams to build and deploy your features successfully.
- You’re driven by the power and possibility of data and analytics and passionate about using data to help businesses make the right decisions
- Find enjoyment in converting high-level information into granular detail, and then translating those details into clear business objectives
- Able to communicate complex concepts in both technical and user-friendly language
- Familiar with working in Agile environments with some Scrum Master experience
- Experienced with writing SQL queries and find joy in playing around with Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools
Why work here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!