Product Marketing Specialist
Cymax GroupRemote (Canada)2 months ago
We are looking for a full-stack marketer to join us as our first ever Product Marketing Specialist! From content and campaigns to sales enablement, in this role, you’ll build, execute and measure strategies to ensure optimal positioning of our rapidly growing SaaS products, with a special focus on our logistics platform, Freight Club.
NOTE: This role may be remote and based anywhere in Canada. To support your application, we ask that you please include a cover letter along with your resume.
Good marketing is not an accident but the result of careful planning and execution. Our team of talented and creative individuals work together to drive traffic by engaging with customers on a multitude of channels. We thrive on new challenges and building an exceptional experience for our customers, partners and stakeholders. Are you in?
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to gain an intimate understanding of our products’ audience and optimal positioning
- Build out a full strategy and plan to market our technical products, and gain buy-in on your ideas from technical leaders throughout the business
- From start to finish, you’ll be involved at every stage of the product campaigns you recommend - from conceptualization to execution and measurement and analysis of results
- Work closely with our technical product and analytics teams and our marketing team on each and every initiative
- Drive our sales enablement programming by using your competitive insights to build a sales pipeline and increase demand, working closely with our Vendor Development team
Who You Are:
- Proven experience marketing SaaS products
- Experience building out marketing strategies, functions, and/or initiatives from scratch
- Fluent in all marketing functions – from go-to-market campaigns to content development and sales enablement, you’re comfortable in all areas of product marketing
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable presenting in group settings
- An analytical thinker who can confidently measure results of marketing efforts
Bonus Points: Experience building out a competitive intelligence function
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is one of North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailers with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.