Product Marketing Manager (Market Insights and Monetization)
UnbounceVancouver, BC15 days ago
TLDR; If living in insights, turning research into strategy, identifying market opportunities, and being an expert of purchase behaviours and motivators sounds like something you’d love, then read on!
As an influential Product Marketing Manager driving strategy from within Unbounce’s Strategic Growth department you will turn market and prospect trends into strategy, own market and potential customer segmentation, identify monetization opportunities and packaging optimizations. As an expert of your domain, you live-and-breathe research to develop a deep, evolving, analytical understanding of our product, our market, and our customers — and use this information to drive success across Unbounce through go-to-market strategy and insights.
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people first, customer obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our landing page and conversion platform empowers digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ongoing opportunity analysis - Market sizing through problem validation and opportunity-gap analysis is your expertise. You can effectively conduct qualitative and quantitative research through an array of techniques and communicate findings effectively to different audiences.
- In-depth audience segmentation - Understand target buyer personas, behavioural attributes, motivations, purchase and churn trends—and strategize to ensure their success as Unbounce users.
- Develop use cases for products and extended solutions - Understand target user behaviours, pain points, and delve deep into user journeys to match problems with strategic opportunities.
- Identify and assess monetization opportunities - From expansion to net new monetization opportunities, focus on evaluating and experimenting with opportunities that optimize our pricing model, (including but not limited to pricing, packaging, discounting, revenue sharing with integrations, and more.)
- Influence go-to-market strategy and execution - You’re experienced in the validation of product positioning and messaging, understanding customer feature preference analysis, and SaaS business growth mechanisms.
- Support the monetization of product development and new features - Play an essential role in the product lifecycle from ideation through to launch, purchase, and adoption—focusing on the pricing and packaging of new features and value they drive for the company and customers.
- Aggregate and disseminate insights across multiple teams - From influencing the go-to-market strategy and success of your peers in the product marketing team, to informing product development, sales cycles, customer success strategy, customer marketing, and more, you synopsize learnings, and balance multiple stakeholders and priorities as the expert of your domain.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders for shared success - You thrive in sharing learnings and working collaboratively with UX and Product teams in complementary research initiatives, amplifying the work of customer-facing teams, and supporting other teams.
- Create internal enablement tools - Synthesize learnings into key artefacts that form components of our go-to-market strategy, such as persona guides, positioning frameworks, check-out flows, value matrixes, and more.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in market and user research, business development, analytics, product management, or product marketing. (Preferably in SaaS.)
- You have a bachelor's degree in research, business, marketing, or a related field.
- Deep analysis is your skill, customer centricity is your passion. You can identify and segment users, using both qualitative and quantitative data to tell stories that influence strategy.
- You have experience in creating strategic frameworks. You can effectively execute both as an individual contributor and team player, driving cross-functional teams through influence and skillful direction.
- You have a never-ending curiosity about humans, business, and behaviours. You satisfy this curiosity through always asking why, collecting and analyzing information with suitable methodologies, and share findings by structuring actionable insights and internal enablement aids.
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with previous success in cross-functional collaboration and management by influence.
- You have demonstrated success in managing multiple programs at once, and have the ability to manage competing stakeholders and priorities.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.