Product Marketing Manager
UnbounceVancouver3 months ago
If working in a top SaaS company, defining go-to-market strategy sounds like something you’d love, then read on!
In this role, you’ll be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic Product Marketing team—with a personal opportunity to define and drive the product marketing strategy of new and evolving AI-powered features. You can influence and inspire from within Unbounce’s Strategic Growth department; leading product positioning, creating compelling product narratives, iterating on feature definition and establishing net new product categories.
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people first, customer-obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our known and loved landing page and conversion platform empowers digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What you'll be doing:
- Product launches and go-to-market strategy - You have an opinion on what defines a great go-to-market strategy. In your day-to-day, you develop launch plans that enable teams; identifying market problems, target buyers, buyer needs, positioning/messaging, competitive differentiators, use cases, and setting launch objectives. Build relationships and work with leaders in Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to develop plans, manage their execution—then measure and celebrate results.
- Product positioning and narrative creation - Powerfully sell value to both customers and internal teams on a daily basis. As a skilled solutioner and storyteller, you connect complex technologies to simple, beautiful narratives.
- Embody progressive Product Marketing - Play an active role in thinking outside the box of traditional Product Marketing needs within a company. Explore new avenues for shared success with your team and others, as you champion the unique skills you bring to the table.
- Customer, buyer, and target segment expertise - Be an expert on our customers, buyers and target customers. Gather and analyze data from interviews, reports, and third party sources to create buyer personas, train internal teams on customers jobs, pains and gains, and influence the product evolution.
- Competitive intelligence - Know our competition inside-and-out. Monitor our competitors’ messaging, releases, and strategies. Complete ongoing analysis, educate the company on strengths, weaknesses and our key differentiators.
- Opportunity assessment - Identify growth opportunities through quantitative and qualitative research. Leverage data to build launch objectives and develop business cases to support product marketing recommendations.
- Internal enablement - Own product positioning and product narratives within the organization as you drive campaign and business success. Create sales and partner enablement collateral, support Marketing campaigns and creative direction.
A little bit about you:
- You have 2+ years of experience in Product Marketing—with at least one entire product launch cycle from concept to launch under your belt, preferably in SaaS.
- You stay curious. As a fast-learner, you explore new ways to find opportunity, creatively using data to reach goals, iterating on strategy, and you have a passion for the more strategic components of Product Marketing.
- You are an exceptional and passionate communicator. Your storytelling and positioning skills are a driver of your success. You have experience with and ability to synthesize new or emerging technologies into key messages and compelling narratives for less technical audiences. You can effectively communicate with technical teams, simplifying their complex concepts and transforming them for consumption by internal and external audiences.
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with previous success in cross-functional collaboration and management by influence.
- You have demonstrated success in managing multiple programs at once, and have the ability to manage competing stakeholders and priorities.
- You have a bias for action and fast decision-making. You don’t wait for prescriptive direction, but identify opportunity and influence both up-and-down.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification, Reforge or Strategyzer training are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process