Product Manager- Developer Ecosystem
UnbounceVancouver6 months ago
Have you ever wanted to be part of a disruptive, innovative new solution that is changing how your users do their jobs? We have an exciting vision to enable Conversion Intelligence for our customers and you’ll be a big part of it by defining and executing our Ecosystem and Integration strategy.
This role has sweeping opportunities to extend the value Unbounce provides its customers. As Product Manager for the team, you will build our new Developer Ecosystem strategy from the ground up. You are passionate about discovering the right customer problems to solve, and finding ways to enable partnerships that can solve those problems in scalable ways.
You will also have the opportunity to manage the overall Unbounce integration portfolio; improving our lead integrations, sharpening our External API, or finding other compelling ways to add value for our customers, partners and Unbounce.
You’ll be the champion for the customer within your teams and a subject matter expert for your product area; always championing the customer problem, understanding how they impact the business and backing it up with data and insights.
What You’ll Do:
- You will find compelling and scalable ways to integrate complementary solutions with Unbounce, and making sure the solutions deliver value
- You will have the unique position of satisfying three groups of users: Our customers, our Partners and Unbounce.
- Collaborating with empowered product teams to discover and deliver customer and business impacting solutions
- Articulating customer problems and your vision for upcoming roadmap initiatives, backed up with data
- Empathizing with customers and keeping a firm pulse on industry direction
- Undertaking customer research by meeting and talking with our customers in interviews and surveys
A Little Bit About You:
- Finding a company whose values align to your own is important to you
- Experience working with or creating an Online App Marketplace
- Experience working with empowered technical and design teammates to scope, define, and plan initiatives collaboratively
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational) and can explain complex ideas to any audience clearly and succinctly
- You have analytical skills and are comfortable working with data to gain insight, from hypotheses to measuring outcomes.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.