Product Manager (15 Month Contract)
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
As a Product Manager at Unbounce, you will be responsible for helping our customers build optimization habits that help them lift their landing page conversion rate.
You’ll be the champion for the customer within your teams and a subject matter expert for your product area; always championing the customer problem, understanding how they impact the business and backing it up with data and insights.
Your role will be a mix of championing customer value, experimentation and positive outcomes to the product teams, while helping to activate the departments of Unbounce to drive adoption and maximize the value of the product for our customers.
What You'll be Doing:
- Research and Discovery - Product Managers at Unbounce place most of their time in Discovery work. You’ll identify opportunities that solve customer problems and accelerate business growth through research and experimentation; testing innovative new solutions and experiences with customers to see what works and what doesn’t by leveraging quantitative and qualitative data points.
- Strategic planning - Generate innovative ways to establish Unbounce as a conversion intelligence platform. Bridge short-term execution and long-term vision. Establish success metrics and the strategies that drive them.
- Lead and Inspire - You inspire and influence those around you toward a shared objective by providing clear context and specification of customer problems to your teams. You ensure that their time is well spent on work that reflects customer and market needs. Enabling teams across all of Unbounce to maximize the value of your product portfolio.
- Outcomes over Outputs - You will define, forecaste, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of product initiatives. Market Research - Staying current and knowledgeable about the market landscape and products competitive to Unbounce. Establish reviews at each stage to ensure your initiatives are meeting their objectives as they progresses through product phases
A Little Bit About You:
- You’re a self-starting Product Manager that thrives in ambiguity and is driven by solving customer problems that have impact on the business.
- You’re an empathetic individual who can place yourself in the lens of a user or potential customers; leveraging experiments and research as a means of validating your assumptions.
- You focus on identifying and defining customer problems and backing it up with data-informed decisions. You can quickly and skillfully structure the means of validating or rejecting an opportunity.
- You are a great communicator, and can speak to audiences across the business. This shows up in your ability to tell a story focused around the customer and business impacts that motivate those around you toward a shared future vision
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.