OVOU is a fast growing startup that empowers professionals to make better connections using our smart business card. We are on a mission to shape the future of networking. Our goal is to make every interaction count, help our customers tell their story and turn every encounter into meaningful relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and help us build outstanding experiences for our customers.
What you'll do:
You'll be working closely with our software development team to deliver highly intuitive experiences for our customers to better present their businesses. We are also expanding our enterprise offerings and we need your help to deliver simple and yet high functioning product that serve multiple stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- You have the ability to apply design thinking methods and user feedback to define and ideate on solutions
- You have 5+ years of experience working with development teams
- You have experience with producing UX and visual design deliverables
- You have experience with Figma & other prototyping tools
- You have a strong understanding of usability, typography, and visual hierarchy principles
- You are comfortable with communicating ideas to teammates as well as receiving feedback
- You have a portfolio showcasing multiple projects and design thinking with your direct contributions
- You have experience conducting and analyzing user research and usability testing
- You have the ability to communicate research findings to the team and translate insights into product experiences
- You are passionate about helping to build a new product and team from the ground up
- You have a willingness to learn, grow the team, collaborate, and mentor others
- You have experience creating products for similar customer demographics / psychographics
Working at OVOU:
We operate like a sports team and we look for high performing individuals that work well in team dynamics. If you thrive in fast changing environments, want to be part of something special, and learn valuable skills along the way, you’ll enjoy working at OVOU.