Mobile SDK Lead Developer
GetintheLoopCanada18 days ago
GetintheLoop is the world's most advanced mobile offers platform.
We connect consumers with amazing local businesses, using the latest technology. We provide any business with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop local and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises, are being used by thousands of national and local businesses and our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader to join our team as Mobile SDK Lead Developer.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Canadas most exciting growth companies!
This position is available for remote work. You must be located in Canada, and must be within +/- 4 hours of Pacific Standard Time.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and team leadership for our mobile development team
- Architecting big-picture changes to both our consumer mobile apps and our native platform SDKs
- Overseeing the full lifecycle of product & feature updates for all mobile products
- Automated testing for critical paths and key features
- Delivering frequent, high-quality releases
- Helping integrate our platform with key customers mobile products
- Participating in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Coaching team members to share knowledge and improve overall team performance
- Reporting on progress and release schedules to the CTO
We will be excited if you:
- Are a cultural fit with our core values
- Great at communicating technical things, with sense of humour and fun
- Have a Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS), or related education
- Have five years experience developing & shipping mobile products
- Are experienced leading a small team
- Have a solid understanding of app architecture, MVC, & OO design principles
- Can code in 2 or more of: Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Android Java, & React Native
- Have experience testing multi-device / multi-platform, and testing and releasing apps through the App Store or Play Store beta and release process
- Any experience building SDKs / standalone libraries
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary plus
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
- Opportunity to have a major impact on how thousands of small businesses market themselves to consumers across the country.