Mobile Application Developer
Delta ControlsSurrey, BC - Remote opportunities availablea month ago
Title: Mobile Application Developer
Job number: 000469
Company: Delta Controls
Department: Product Development
Our Sensor Hub Team is looking for a Mobile App Developer who has a strong background and knowledge in a React Native framework. The Sensor Hub is an exciting project that will change modern buildings as we know them, check out what it has to offer, here: https://deltacontrols.com/products/o3-sensor-hub/
This position is eligible to remote applicants (work from home or telecommute).
Remotely, North America (Headquarters in Surrey, BC)
Delta Controls is the benchmark for building controls manufacturers, being one of the most respected organizations in our industry, with more than 300 Partners/Distributors in over 80 countries. For more than three decades Delta Controls has offered innovative and exciting building automation solutions for commercial, healthcare, education, leisure buildings and more. As industry leaders, our track record includes delivering the world’s first fully integrated native BACnet building solution encompassing HVAC, lighting and access control products.
As part of Delta Electronics Inc., the global leader in switching power supply solutions and DC brushless fans and an $8+ billion USD organization, Delta Controls is able to bring some of the most energy efficient and sustainable solutions to buildings around the world, working together toward our shared vision of developing technologies aimed at reducing global warming and ensuring a sustainable future for mankind. Delta Electronics products are the most energy efficient power products in the industry and include a comprehensive range of energy management solutions in Industrial Automation, Telecom Power, UPS and Data Center Infrastructure, Automotive Electronics and Energy Storage Systems.
Why work for us!
- In-house training, education and opportunities for growth.
- Financial benefits such as RRSP matching and life insurance.
- Health and family-focused benefits such as extended health, vision and dental benefits with employer paid premiums, onsite fitness center, reimbursement for gym memberships, travel insurance coverage and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Our employees are recognized through Service Awards and Employee Referral bonuses.
- Our location is transit accessible and we have free on-site parking.
- Three weeks of vacation after three years of employment.
- Depending on the role, casual or business casual dress is the norm.
Delta Controls Inc. is looking for an experienced REACT NATIVE Mobile App Developer to join our Product Development Team. As a Mobile App Developer with Delta Controls, you will work with your project team to create leading-edge solutions for worldwide use in the Building Controls industry. Your versatility and adaptability are very important as you work on rapidly evolving products in a rapidly evolving industry.
You will create various apps that will streamline configuration and deployment of our IOT enabled product line.
- Design, develop, test, release, and scale new product features and mobile architecture
- Collaborate with firmware and cloud deploy teams to bring mobile prototypes to React Native Components
- Interface with device level React Native components such as BLE and NFC
Main skills required:
Main skills and qualifications, years of experience required :
- 3+ years of Mobile app development
- Hands on experience using React Native to develop Android and IOS app
- Understanding software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programing, frameworks and technologies
- Knowledge of IOS and Android design guidelines
- Experience integrating web services and public APIs using JSON
Nice to Have:
- Experience in native Android and IOS development
- Experience in Unit testing
- Experience using Fastlane
- Experience in using AWS and Google Firebase
- Development experience using WIFI, BLE and NFC
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience
Years of relevant experience required:
Number of openings:
In addition to the competitive compensation package, we also offer a unique work environment that is designed for people who like to work hard and play hard too! Here are just a few examples:
- On-site gym and weight room with personal trainers
- RRSP matching
- Comprehensive extended group health and dental benefits
To apply, go to our careers site at https://careers.deltacontrols.com. Complete or update your profile and submit your application online. Next, go to the applied jobs list to ensure your application has been fully processed. You are also welcome to add or manage job alerts within your candidate account.
If this position is eligible for remote work, candidates outside of our local area will be considered. If this position is not eligible for remote work then local candidates are preferred and no relocation will be offered for this position. For positions not eligible for remote work the candidate must be legally-entitled to work in the country where the job is offered, for any employer, without requiring sponsorship. While we will consider all applications, only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please. No outside agencies or recruiters, please.
Remote Tele-commute Work from home React Native Java Objective C Docker AWS Lambda Node React Angular IOT