Member Experience Specialist
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking a talented Member Experience Specialist to help make every human a homeowner. You will interact with addy members across all channels to ensure a positive experience. You will constantly review data and analytics from the communication channels we use to ensure that we continue iterating to make the member experience better.
As part of this role you will participate in product development and ideations to ensure that the addy platform continues to improve.
We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
What you must have
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward members at all times.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating with members through various channels.
- Comfortable using Intercom, Zendesk, Gmail, Google Spreadsheets and Documents.
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to enable every human to be a homeowner.
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- You are not afraid to tackle hard problems, but know when to ask for help because you enjoy working as part of a team. You hold yourself, and your team, accountable for excellence through kind collaboration, not judgement,
- Be responsible for delighting addy members on a daily basis, track your results and helping us achieve 1,000,000 members in 12 months.