Mechatronic System Engineer (Co-op)
Intelligent Haptronic SolutionsVancouver2 months ago
Are you excited about artificial intelligence, virtual reality and haptics technology?
You have the unique opportunity to join a team of industry-leading researchers and experienced engineers with diverse technical backgrounds working towards developing virtual reality surgical training simulation systems. These systems is intended to be used by hospitals and medical schools to enhance the quality of medical education.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and manufacture mechanical structures/components for IHS haptic device
- Design and bringup PCBs for a variety of electronic devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems and haptic devices
- Design, develop and debug embedded software for IHS haptic device
- Work closely with engineering team to integrate VR software with the haptic systems.
- Knowledge in mechanical design and modeling
- Create production drawings with GD&T
- Experience in Schematic Capture and PCB layout
- Experience in PCB testing and bringup, familiar with lab testing equipment (ie. Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, Multi-meter etc.)
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience working with embedded system will be a plus
- Working knowledge with different manufacturing techniques will be a plus
- Haptic/Robotics knowledge will be preferred
- Chinese language will be a plus
Company Website: www.intelligent-haptronic-solutions.com
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-haptronic-solutions/