Marketing Strategist, Partnerships
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
Are you a digital marketer with a propensity for building connections and seeking opportunities outside of your organization? Are you a people-person who can find revenue growth opportunities by working with influencers or other strategically-aligned companies? You might just be the Marketing Strategist, Partnerships Unbounce is waiting for!
Reporting to the Manager, Brand Marketing, you’ll work closely with our Brand Marketing team and events and affiliate marketing agencies to seek out, vet and execute on strategic partnership opportunities. Specifically, you’ll manage co-marketing opportunities, event sponsorship opportunities and oversee the growth and maintenance of our Affiliate Marketing Program. You’re a brand ambassador who understands the power of digital marketing in collaboration with working with others – and we can’t wait for you to start.
Working with our well-established, award-winning B2B marketing team will help accelerate your career and take your relationship-building skills to the next level.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Working closely with our external affiliate marketing agency to manage the day-to-day and growth of our Affiliate Marketing Program and reporting on the health metrics of this program regularly throughout the organization.
- Assessing and managing inbound and outbound co-marketing campaign opportunities from other companies/influencers and coordinating campaign execution details in a timely and efficient manner (with help from our Marketing Coordinator and PR team).
- Building and executing on our event sponsorship strategy to help increase Unbounce’s reach through the power of virtual and in-person events (in a post-covid world, of course!).
- Working with the Brand Marketing team (Marketing Coordinator and Community Manager) to execute on top of funnel campaigns and programs tied to brand awareness, generating traffic, building our subscriber base, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts.
A Little Bit About You:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, with proven experience in partnership building through co-marketing initiatives, event planning and/or campaign management (bonus points if you come from a B2B or SaaS background!)
- You live and breathe the art of networking and relationship building. Partnerships are all about working with people after all!
- You’re a brand ambassador who gets to know a brand inside and out. You understand the power of brand marketing and storytelling and can be a positive representation of the company you work for both internally and externally.
- You are a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday.
- You are an excellent communicator. By the nature of working with others day-in-and-day-out, you are an expert at communicating project updates and requests via Slack, emails, meetings etc. to make sure everyone (inside or outside the org) is in the know about important deadlines and deliverables.
- You understand the power of being data-driven and have experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (bonus points if you’ve used Google Analytics) to pull health metrics reports.
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.