Marketing Programs Manager
GalvanizeVancouver, BC20d ago
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Marketing Programs Manager dedicated to generating demand for our Public Sector sales teams, you are a campaigner who knows how to develop measurable, integrated, marketing programs that speak to our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile), using all the tools at your disposal—to get the message across. You know how to hook specific personas and verticals by using well-curated content, choice words, and the right channels to make them go from ‘just curious’ to ‘where do I sign up’? You have a flair for effective messaging and you use it in developing webinars, Google AdWord campaigns, online advertising, email programs, event plans, and call campaigns. You never stop communicating value.
You'll have a starring role within Galvanize’s Demand Generation team which—along with our comprehensive, marketing-enabled sales development methodology—directly creates selling opportunities for our Government and Education-focused Sales Organization.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our key buyers in the Federal, State, and Local Government and Education sectors, their main responsibilities, pain points and key buying triggers
- Use that knowledge and work with the Content Marketing team to conduct research and suggest key themes that will guide content development, email campaigns and webinar topics
- Develop a tactical demand generation campaign plan that includes tradeshows, webinars, online advertising, and other lead gen activities to meet quarterly lead generation and pipeline targets
- Partner with Sales Development in developing inbound leads to deliver on revenue accountability and provide clear lines of communication on how to execute efficiently and with impact
- Review outcomes from campaigns and use those insights to make data-driven decisions on campaign planning for the future
What you need to succeed
- B2B marketing experience (preferably from a tech environment)
- Experience working with other teams such as Sales Development, Product Management, Content Marketing and Sales to develop and execute a Demand Gen plan
- A keen interest in learning more about our target buyers in order to develop effective, integrated marketing programs
- Able to write compelling copy for webinar descriptions, landing page, and online advertising that speaks directly to our buyers
- You’re well-versed in the tools of the trade – Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Google AdWords – so you’ve got a few tricks up your sleeve, plus you are always looking to learn more
- Able to put together a budget for association and campaign spend for a fiscal year
- Skills as a data-driven decision maker with the ability to report on campaign metrics that highlights the relationship between your programs and sales pipeline creation and inevitably, closed sales
- Experience in the governance, risk and compliance industry or public sector is a plus
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.