As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will own the creation and implementation of scalable marketing processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, lead lifecycle management, and funnel strategy.
This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing Operations. This is a full-time position that can be fully remote or based out of our offices in Vancouver, BC, San Diego, CA, or Austin, TX.
Experience with both Marketo and SalesForce is a necessity for this role
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting.
- Administer technical aspects of marketing software and tools, including management and maintenance of the connection between SFDC and Marketo as well as other platforms like 6Sense, Drift, Clearbit, Unbounce, Reachdesk, Zoominfo, and lead routing solutions to ensure proper campaign tracking throughout the funnel, and expedited lead flow with high data quality.
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel.
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages.
- Help build and maintain a library of high-performing landing pages across multiple platforms.
- Oversee and recommend improvements to our existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects, or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Operations, and/or Technology
- 2+ years of experience working in Marketo (Marketo certified expert desirable)
- 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- A data-driven mindset with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for marketing automation while being creative, trustworthy, engaging, and organized.
- Strong planning skills that can help the team to plan the campaigns and optimize based on data-driven methodologies and a solid understanding of the data flow across each system.
- Experience in executing and measuring the performance of automated marketing campaigns.
- The ability to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines across large-scale projects.
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
- SaaS/tech experience
- Certification in both Salesforce and/or Marketo
- Experience with data enrichment platforms like Clearbit and Zoominfo
- Experience with 6Sense integration, optimization, and management
- Experience with business intelligence/analytics platforms and marketing data analysis
Hear from the Trulioo Marketing team about advancing your career by clicking here!