Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Project Manager with a desire to build the future of technology and storytelling in Web3. Working closely with the SVP of Marketing - you’ll be a core team player in keeping the daily progress of multiple campaigns and brand projects moving efficiently to reach the company North Star goals. You are flexible, work smart and a strong collaborator that can navigate cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once.
What we need you to do
- Develop and implement marketing processes and workflows in collaboration with the SVP of Marketing and Head of Operations to better streamline team efforts and increase output efficiencies.
- Lead cross-functional goal setting and execution across campaign specific initiatives.
- Act as the operational orchestrator, delivering action items across core team members and track progress, reporting back to SVP of Marketing and Leadership Team.
- Lead marketing status meetings, bringing cross-functional teams together in a productive and collaborative manner that keeps conversations on track and on time.
- Assist in business planning process, Marketing Team goal setting and KPI tracking.
- Analyze marketing data, industry trends and determine actions to optimize performance.
- Manage agency partners, negotiate contracts and advise on budget spend best practices.
- Monitor internal Marketing costs and identify budget efficiencies to make the budget work harder.
- Manage Marketing Operation Associates, develop performance goals, metrics and targets to ensure a growth mindset among direct reports.
- Onboard to new Marketing Team Members to ensure a smooth and speedy process.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience is a must.
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is an asset.
- Ability to work fast, but with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize own work and delegate tasks.
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of all levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends) is a must.
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and critique.
Nice to haves
- An adventurous, creative spirit.
- A sense of community/community-minded.
- A super kind human.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office).
What you get
- $75,000-$95,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.