UnbounceVancouver6 months ago
Unbounce is looking for a Marketing Manager, who can leverage their passion and influence to define and drive the go-to-market acquisition strategy for new and evolving AI-powered features. In this role you’ll be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic Marketing team, reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager and collaborating closely with our Strategic Growth department. You’ll have the personal opportunity to lead our product launch acquisition campaigns to drive business growth and establish net new product categories. To use a football analogy, If our product marketers are the quarterbacks for the operational, business and product roadmap for a launch you’re the running back and receiver for the acquisition marketing component, taking the play home.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Leverage our product roadmaps, customer research, positioning and messaging to build commercialization strategies to bring new products and features to market.
- Lead and execute on product launch activities focused on demand generation, that produce brand and product awareness, such as creating product pages and distributions plans including press, social media, blog, email and webinars.
- Manage our Marketing Strategist and collaborate with other specialists on the team to build a solid GTM Acquisition plan that answers what, why, when, who and how we’ll launch a new product or service.
- Align marketing plans with the holistic GTM blueprint and strategy across the company to ensure consistency and to mitigate against lost opportunities.
- Own the acquisition metrics and targets for product launches, including setting data backed targets, reporting on performance regularly, providing executive updates on the activities and communicating across the company.
- Bring information and learnings back to our cross-departmental GTM taskforce to inform new business opportunities and identify key opportunities to improve performance.
- Adjust strategies as new milestones are achieved, new data is introduced, and new risks and opportunities emerge both internally and externally.
- Train and educate the marketing team on value propositions, positioning and how the product aligns with our company goals.
- Be intimately familiar with our marketing funnel and leverage key conversion channels to effectively bring new products to market, always looking for ways to experiment and improve on our current conversion rates.
A Little Bit About You:
- 5-7 years in various digital marketing roles in B2B SaaS.
- 2+ years experience managing and leading marketing teams, which includes but is not limited to managing people, process, and priority.
- Significant experience leading projects and large-scale campaign strategies, from brief through to campaign measurement and evaluation.
- A natural leader, you’re known for creating positive environments, influencing cross-functional teams, and using your high emotional intelligence to foster creativity.
- Experience working with Product Marketing—with at least one entire product launch cycle from concept to launch under your belt, preferably in SaaS—is considered a plus.
- You stay curious. As a fast-learner, you explore new ways to find opportunities, creatively using data to reach goals, iterating on strategy, and you have a passion for the more strategic components of Marketing.
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with previous success in cross-functional collaboration and management by influence.
- You have demonstrated success in managing multiple programs at once, and have the ability to manage competing stakeholders and priorities.
- You have a bias for action and fast decision-making. You don’t wait for prescriptive direction, but identify opportunity and influence both up-and-down.
Sounds like a fit?
Sign up for Unbounce! It's free.
Create a landing page in Unbounce, which can include:
❯ Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter profile and/or personal website.
❯ Examples of companies you’ve worked with and some details of work performed/success achieved.
❯ 3 examples of websites that you think are doing exciting work.
❯ What you find intriguing about working at Unbounce.
❯ Why you think we should hire you.
Once your landing page is completed, please add the link to your application as your 'Website'.
What’s In It For You?
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office.
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st.
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00.
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00.
- Networking budget - $500.00.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- One paid Volunteer day per year.
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time.
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process