Marketing Coordinator, Email Campaigns
Safe SoftwareSurrey, BC (Remote Option)a month ago
About The Role
Safe Software is looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join the Events & Marcoms team to help us expand our marketing reach with lead nurturing email campaigns and targeted marketing content to existing and prospective customers.
At Safe, we’re on a mission to help the world gain more value from its data. We do that by building data integration software that lets data freely flow to all who need it.
Over 10,000 organizations in 128 countries already rely on our software, and we want your help to increase our rapid growth! Join our growing team and work for a top-reviewed employer that cares about what it does, the community that it’s a part of, and the ‘Safers’ that contribute to its success.
About the Team
The Events & Marcoms team has the important responsibility of ensuring our emails, social media, and events make a good impression on our customers and ultimately generates new business to drive the company forward. You’ll join a cross-functional team consisting of content creators, event and social media specialists and interns. You’ll also work with other Sales and Marketing professionals across the company to improve our lead generation and lead development process. Our team values collaboration and open feedback and we look forward to adding your voice and experience to the mix.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Marketing Coordinator with a focus on email campaigns, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Write emails for new (and existing) lead nurturing campaigns. You’re an excellent writer who’ll write emails that are enjoyable to read and successful at communicating what’s important, both in the context of each specific email and the campaign overall. Where possible, you’ll incorporate targeted content to make the emails more relevant and helpful to the end-user.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams to identify opportunities for updating and creating new lead nurturing, re-engagement campaigns and paid advertising campaigns. Working with our specialists, you will design automated email campaigns in a way that is true and consistent with the Safe Software brand, engages leads and moves them further along the funnel. In addition to lead-focused campaigns, you’ll also build campaigns for existing customers focusing on helping them find new uses for our products and making them aware of our other products and enterprise pricing models.
- Create content for product launches, event emails and web pages on safe.com. You'll write email copy for product releases and events such as the FME World Fair, FME User Conference, FME World Tour, multiple webinars and industry trade shows, as well as create copy for these landing pages on safe.com.
- Measure your success. You don’t believe in “set it and forget it” but are always looking for ways to tweak and improve whatever you do, using data and testing to achieve even better results. You will research and report on ways to continue to grow the email marketing campaign program.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or other related programs.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using a marketing automation system like Pardot (preferable), Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Experience with a CRM like Salesforce is an asset.
- Knowledge about privacy legislation like GDPR and CASL.
- Previous experience working in the high-tech industry is a bonus.
Life At Safe
At Safe, you’ll find a community of passionate and innovative people who thrive on working together as a team to push our vision forward.
While we take our work seriously, Safe is committed to encouraging work-life balance. With extra paid time off during the holidays and plenty of lunchtime sports to join, Safers are able to stay happy and healthy year-round. All Safers have the opportunity to grow with access to a learning and development budget, give back to their community with volunteer time, and get to know each other better with annual team-building events. This way, all Safers are able to innovate, support each other, and have some fun along the way.
When you join Safe, you’ll get your own laptop along with a new hire welcome package complete with Safe swag, of course. Currently, you’ll be working remotely along with the rest of the team due to COVID-19. On your first day, you’ll receive an orientation and meet your team to get role-specific training. After that, feel free to join any virtual activities like trivia, virtual coffee chats, or team games!
About Safe Software
Safe Software is the creator and developer of FME — the data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Over 10,000 organizations around the world use FME in industries like AEC, government, utilities, and transportation to maximize the value of their data.
Founded in 1993, Safe is headquartered in Surrey, BC with over 190 team members and counting. We’re always looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds who are determined to learn and grow. Are you ready to join the team?
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Safe Software is an equal opportunity employer and we truly believe that innovation and strength begin with diversity and inclusion. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, disability, national or ethnic origin, political belief, religion, or family status. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.