UnbounceVancouver6 months ago
Are you a strong marketing generalist who is fired up about driving awareness and interest in our brand through the use of targeted marketing programs and promotional campaigns? Are you eager to explore the best channels and tactics to get in front of fresh eyes? If so, you might be the Marketing Coordinator Unbounce is looking for.
Our Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of a B2B SaaS marketing team in a role designed to propel our growth forward and take our marketing and execution to the next level. Working closely with the Campaign Strategy Marketing Manager and content marketing team, you’ll be responsible for helping with the creation, coordination and execution of marketing tactics to help generate more traffic and leads. You’ll help maintain some of our key top of funnel marketing properties and regularly report on results.
Working with our well-established team will help accelerate your marketing career and give you exposure to all key areas to jumpstart your career.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Assist with the execution of top of funnel campaigns and programs tied to brand awareness, generating traffic, building our subscriber base, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts.
- Work with the campaign strategy and content teams to develop memorable marketing content (such as emails, landing pages, video scripts, slideshows, etc) and other top of funnel content that converts, but also delights and provides value to our audience.
- Setting up campaigns or programs which includes: creating UTM tracking codes, submitting resource requests, reposting content on Medium, adding final copy and creative assets to landing pages, web pages, popups, sticky bars, etc. and crafting social sharing content.
- Help assess and manage co-marketing campaign requests from other companies/influencers and coordinate execution details in a timely and efficient manner.
- Jump on a call or conduct outreach to customers, community members or influencers, to gather needed assets for campaigns (testimonials, photos, permission, etc) and generate buzz pre-launch.
- Work closely with our social community manager to create assets needed for larger social media strategies and community marketing campaigns.
- Help pull data from Google Analytics/Pardot (working with our Marketing Automation Manager) and update campaign performance summaries and channel reports to track the success of our initiatives.
A Little Bit About You:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, having actively worked in two or more of the following areas: content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO or brand awareness.
- You have a growing knowledge of marketing (bonus points if you have experience in SaaS or B2B!). Finding new channels isn’t just a television-related activity–you’re always on top of disruptive trends to reach new audiences!
- You’re a solid executor with a figure-it-out attitude and you enjoy getting your hands dirty creating marketing assets and paying attention to the thoughtful details that go into world-class marketing campaigns.
- You are a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday.
- You are an excellent writer, both from a quality and conversion standpoint. You’re fully comfortable executing copy for landing pages, emails, social media, video scripts and online forums.
- You understand the power of being data-driven and have some experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (bonus points if you’ve used Google Analytics) to pull basic campaign.
Sounds like a fit?
Sign up for Unbounce! It's free.
Create a landing page in Unbounce, which can include:
❯ Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter profile and/or personal website.
❯ Examples of companies you’ve worked with and some details of work performed/success achieved.
❯ 3 examples of websites that you think are doing exciting work.
❯ What you find intriguing about working at Unbounce.
❯ Why you think we should hire you.
Once your landing page is completed, please add the link to your application as your 'Website'.
What’s In It For You?
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process