Manager, Brand Marketing (20 Months Contract)
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
Are you a passionate brand marketer with a desire to hunt down new channels and strategies to draw positive attention? Are you a leader who has the unique ability to coach others on the importance of powerful brand building? If this sounds like you, you might be the Manager, Brand Marketing that Unbounce is looking for.
Our Manager, Brand Marketing is an integral part of a B2B SaaS marketing team in a lead role designed to propel our brand growth forward and be one of the key drivers in building hype for Unbounce in the market. Working closely with the Brand Marketing, marketing leads and content marketing/design teams, you’ll be responsible for leading a small team of marketers to help drive awareness of and increase brand affinity for Unbounce.
Working with our award-winning team will help accelerate your marketing career and give you creative license to take our well-established SaaS brand to the next level.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Overseeing the strategy and execution of top of funnel campaigns and programs tied to brand awareness, generating traffic, building our subscriber base, lead generation, re-engaging prospects and generating new trial starts.
- Managing the Brand Marketing team comprised of 3 direct reports: the Marketing Coordinator, Community Manager and Partnerships Specialist.
- Managing multiple agencies and contractors to help execute on different initiatives.
- Owning the growth of and measuring/reporting on the success of the following channels: Paid Branded Content, PPC at TOFU, Social Media, Utility Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Co-marketing and Event Sponsorships, YouTube Strategy, and our Medium blog, “Inside Unbounce”.
- Managing multiple large budgets for different channels and reporting on the status of those budgets regularly.
- Working with the marketing leads core team to guide overall marketing strategy for the entire department and liaising with multiple other business units to drive revenue growth.
A Little Bit About You:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with an active focus on brand awareness and/or top-of-funnel initiatives (bonus points if you have experience in SaaS or B2B!).
- You’re a brand ambassador who gets to know a brand inside and out. You understand the power of brand marketing and storytelling and can be a positive representation of the company you work for both internally and externally.
- You’re a trend-setter - you’re always looking for new channels or strategies to reach new audiences and market outside of the box.
- You’re a people person. Your social skills are top notch between managing a team and coordinating with external stakeholders. You also have people management experience (whether directly or through managing campaign teams).
- You are a project management aficionado. You’re so organized, in fact, that your middle name is “organization.” Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Monday.
- You are an excellent writer, both from a quality and conversion standpoint. You’re fully comfortable executing copy for landing pages, emails, social media, video scripts and online forums.
- You understand the power of being data-driven and have experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (bonus points if you’ve used Google Analytics) to pull health metrics reports.
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.